Duration: 10 days/ 9 nights
This Tour is designed as a perfect way to meet and see the best of Bosnia and Herzegovina in a short time. You’ll have a chance to see and meet local people, taste the best traditional Bosnian cuisine, see the most beautiful parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina and enjoy beautiful landscapes. Our licenced tour guide will provide you an inside story about it. Enjoy!
1.Day – Arrival in Sarajevo Arrival at the Sarajevo International Airport at 13h10, Transfer to your hotel. The city tour of Sarajevo – visiting all important cultural historical sightseeing and introducing the story about the historical facts, the last war and the legends of Sarajevo. (Old city core – Ba…¡„ar…¡ija with old handcrafts streets, water fountain Sebilj, Town hall, Old orthodox church, Gazi Husrev Bey Mosque, Cathedral, Jewish synagogue, Museum of‚ the City of Sarajevo, Latin bridge and the place of Franz Ferdinand’s assassination, Markale marketplace, Sarajevo Roses and more…) Short coffee break in the one of the many traditional coffee places in Ba…¡„ar…¡ijaexpiriencing the way of drinking Bosnian co fee with the story about it. Return to your hotel. Free time. Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
2. Day – Discovery tour of Mostar On todays tour we will have the opportunity to visit two cities of the southern part of our beautiful country, namely Mostar and Blagaj. Mostar, well known worldwide for its unique old bridge and the old town. Blagaj, which is 20 minutes away from Mostar, is well known for its Tekke and the biggest karstic source in Europe, the Buna River. After breakfast departure for Mostar. Drive to Konjic, with a short coffee of 15 minutes break near the Old Bridge in Konjic. Continued drive through Jablanica, and arrival in Mostar. Discovery tour of Mostar with 30 minutes of free time after the tour. Departure for Blagaj and arrival at the place. Guided visit of the Blagaj Tekke and the Buna River. Lunch in a local restaurant near the river. After lunch 20 minutes of free time before we commence the return to Sarajevo. Return to Sarajevo and arrival at place. Transfer to your Hotel. Overnight stay in Sarajevo
3. Day – Discovery tour of Travnik and Jajce After breakfast departure for Travnik. Arrival in Travnik, guided tour of Travnik on foot, visiting the Old City Core and the fortress. After the tour follows the lunch. Continuing drive to Jajce and arrival in the city. Guided city tour of Jajce. Free time to spend at place. We will continue our drive to the famous watermills near Jajce, visiting the mills Descending to the Pliva Lake and having free time at the place. Beginning the return to Sarajevo with a coffee stop at Travnik’s famous coffee shop ¢‚¬Å¾Plava Voda¢‚¬Å. Continuing drive for the return to Sarajevo and arrival in Sarajevo. Transfer to your Hotel. Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
4. Day ¢‚¬€ Bijambare Caves and Ethno Village Begovo After breakfast departure to the protected landmark of Bijambare Caves. Arrival at Bijambare. At the altitude around 950 meters, you can enjoy the fresh air and the thick old evergreen forest full of various pine trees. The beautiful meadows crises-crossed by‚ creaks‚ form small lakes which sink underground into calcified limestone rock base. Possibly, the greatest attraction are the nicely grouped accessible caves ¢‚¬¢ At the gates we will take the touristic train that leads to the caves and‚ visit to the caves, ¢‚¬¢ When the tour of the caves are finished we will have some free time at the place ¢‚¬¢ We will leave the Bijambare caves and go in the direction of the Ethno Village Begovo and will arrive at the site After a nice stroll in Bijambare, we will visit a typical Bosnian village called “Begovo”, with original architecture of a small village consisting of houses and a mosque, where you can enjoy homemade Bosnian food. We will have a lunch at the site of the ethno village. When the lunch finished we will have a guided visit of the Begovo village. Free time and the return to Sarajevo will begin at the time. We will arrive in Sarajevo and the transfer to your hotel
5. Day ¢‚¬Vrelo Bosne (Source of the Bosna River) and the War Tunnel Museum Sarajevo After breakfast departure for the Sarajevo War Tunnel Museum. Arriving at the Museum we will make a short guided tour of the Museum. After we Finnish the guided tour of the Museum we will watch a 20 minutes video which depicts the situation which brought the Bosnian Army to construct the Tunnel. With roughly one hour and half stay at the Museum, we will continue our drive to the alley of Vrelo Bosne. We will take a horse carriage departing from the beginning of the alley to render ourselves to the Source of the Bosna River. We will arrive at the site of the source of the Bosna River. We will spend at least two hours on the site, visiting the most important places next to the source. We will have two rests at the site to relax in the beautiful environment of this protected landmark. After two hours spent there, we will continue our drive to the local restaurant in the vicinity of Vrelo Bosne. We will have a lunch,with the lunch finished we will begin our return to the city. Arrival in Sarajevo. Transfer to your hotel. Free time. Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
6. Day – Olympic Mountain Bjela…¡nica “Highland Village Umoljani” After breakfast we will departure for the Olympic Mountain Bjela…¡nica and the Highland Village of Umoljani. Arrival at the site of (in winter) ski resort near the hotel Marshall. After 15 minutes of break we will continue our drive to Umoljani highland village and arrive at the site. Arriving in Umoljani we will have an hour of walking guided tour of Umoljani. We will have some free time of personal discovery of the beautiful landscape. We will have a lunch at our local host. After lunch we will have also a walking tour to the ancient graveyard of our forefathers called Ste„ci.After that we will descend further down the valley to see and discover the beautiful creek ¢‚¬¾Studeni potokâ‚¬Å“. We will descend even more to see the beautiful canyon of the Rakitnica River which is the second largest in Europe. Return to Umoljani village and arriving at the site with some free time. We will have the last coffee break before our return to Sarajevo. We will begin our return to the city but will take this time another road which leads us over the secondary or annexed Mountain Igman. We will make a short stop at the site of Malo Polje(Little Field) the place of ski jumps during the WOG in 1984. We will pass the first settlement after the mountain namely Had…¾i„¡i. Arrival in Sarajevo. Transfer to your hotel. Free time. Overnight stay in Sarajevo.
7. Day – Shopping tour in Sarajevo After breakfast we will commence the shopping tour of Sarajevo. With assistance of a personal companion and a driver, you will have a fine choice of choosing between different shopping locations for you and your family; our city offers you numerous shops and shopping malls. First on our tour will be a cosy shopping time in the Old Town (Ba…„ar…ija) for about one and a half hour. First mall to be visited will be the BBI shopping center. The second will be SCC shopping center. The third will be the ALTA shopping center and the third will be IMPORTANT shopping center. NOTICE: You will have approximately about two ( ¢¬¾ ) hours of shopping time per shopping center.. Transfer to your hotel. Free time. Overnight stay in Sarajevo
8. Day – Departure After breakfast some free time at your disposal, Transfer from hotel to the airport in Sarajevo.
- 9 Nights accommodation hotel or private in the center of Sarajevo
- Airport- Hotel, Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Licenced Tour Guide
- Car with AC and transport service
- All tickets expences for all trips and tours
- All entry fees for all trips and tours
- City tax and VAT
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets.
- Airline and Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season / trade fairs to be paid extra per person.
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Medical test & Premium cost of your Trawelltag / Assist with Insurance valid for passengers above 70 years of age.
- Any increase in the rate of USD leading to an increase in Tour Cost coming into effect prior to departure. However, the rate of exchange on the given day of payment will apply.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in 'What Your Tour Price Includes' box.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage.
- Govt. Service Tax 3.50% on gross.
- Discovery tour of Sarajevo
- Natural Reserve of Skakavac Waterfall Complex
- Visit to the VreloBosne (source of the River Bosna)
- Discovery tour of Konjic and BoraÄko Lake, Discovery
- Tour of Mostar and Blagaj
- Olympic Mountain BjelaÅ¡nica â€œHighland Village Umoljaniâ€
- Day Shopping Tour Sarajevo
Dear Guest(s), We make every effort to provide you with the best services in a pleasant and friendly atmosphere at all times. We strive for your complete satisfaction to provide a safe and secure journey to the best of our ability without any misunderstandings between the tour escorts, the company and you at any time. The Terms and Conditions given hereunder and on our website, (any other printed material) and Brochures, form the basis of our agreement and understanding with you. You are required to read, understand and accept all the terms and conditions and Brochure before you register yourself / family / friends for any of our tour. Definitions: In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires “Tourist/s”-means the person in whose Name or on whose behalf Booking and/or registration is made for any of India and/or World Tours organized by Panoramic Tour and Travels Ltd (which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof be deemed to mean and include their respective heirs, executors and administrators). You means the person / s in whose name and / or whose behalf the Booking is made. Alternatively, the reference may be made in the third person as "Tourist" / "They" / "Tourist" / "Them" / "His" / "Her". The Tourist means the person/s in whose name and/or whose behalf the Booking is made and/or whose name appears on the Booking Form, Invoices and Service Voucher and includes every person availing the services of the Company. “Company”- means Forty Travels LLC . and also includes all its brands & divisions namely International Tours, Domestic tours , Honeymoon Special, Special Packages , Jungle Tours, Students Special etc.“We”/”Us”/”Company” means Forty Travel LLC "Infant" / "Child"- An ‘Infant’ means a person below the age of two years, and a ‘Child’ means a person from the age of two and below the age of twelve years. “Tour/s”- means any India and World Tours organized by Forty Travels LLC “Tour Cost”-means the amount mentioned in the Total Tour Cost column in the Booking form, Price Grid, brochures , online and other payments such as taxes, surcharges etc payable by the tourist to the Company . "Brochure"-means printed brochure, Website, itinerary, leaflets, booklet, Price Grid and other related material of the Company. "Website"-means www.fortytravels.com "Web pages"- means pages on the Website www.fortytravels.com “Independent Contractors / Suppliers ” -means suppliers or contractor of any infrastructural facilities and that shall include Hotelier/Hotel owner, Owner of any airlines or Shipping Company or Railway, Ferryboat owner/Operator, Cruises , Coach owner/Operator, or any other person or organization who has been selected by the company to render services to the tourist. “Tour Escort / Leader / Manager / Assistant” by whatever designation called means a Person designated by Company to help / guide / assist the Tourist/s in and or during India and / or World Tours Organized by Panoramic Tour and Travels Ltd “Group” tours mean where the services provided are similar to all the tourists in that group. “Gender” – The masculine gender, shall also include feminine gender and vice versa, the singular shall include plural and vice versa and shall include grammatical variations thereof. “Number” – the singular shall include the plural. ” Meal” means breakfast, lunch or dinner and/or any other snacks supplied. Please refer to the itinerary in the brochure / website for details of the meals which would be served to you on the tour. Unlike an airline, we cannot process a special meal, nor can we guarantee a special diet. The same is at the sole discretion of the service provider. We do not assure special meals or special timings or extra halts for infants, children, or passengers with diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure or any other condition. If you have any such special requirements arising from medical conditions or from the needs of your children or otherwise, it would be advisable to travel on a customized tour and coach tours are not recommended. We, however, reserve the right to change the meal arrangement, where circumstances compel us to do so. At some places a meal allowance may be paid to you at our discretion to enable you to have a meal of your own choice. “ Tour Period” -First day of the tour shall start at any time (i.e. in the morning/afternoon/evening) at the first destination depending on the arrival of the respective flight/train/cruise or any mode of transport, same shall be in case of the last day of the tour. A)Service Offered under Forty Travels LLC “Forty Travels LLC ” offers travel arrangements and services across India and the world. Hotel arrangements and services arranged are flight bookings, hotels booking, cruises booking, Forex, travel insurance, train and bus services. Scope of Activity: The Company is an organization that coordinates all the services of the tour to help the tourists for undertaking the tour. The Company takes utmost care in selecting all the services and or independent Contractors who provide them, to make tour of the tourist comfortable. All the tourists booking and/or registering for tour organized / proposed to be organized by the company shall read, apply their mind and abide by and strictly comply and observe all the terms and conditions laid down herein. We update our booked/ travelled guests from time to time by sending them various tour related instructions through sms/ emails/ telephone/ or any other mode of communication, solely for their convenience. Booking: (i) Tourists signature on the tour Booking / Registration form Tourists signature on the tour Booking / Registration form and/or payment of the initial registration amount whichever earlier shall mean acceptance by the Tourist(s) in totality of the Terms and Conditions contained herein. Affixing signature of one or more tourists on the ‘Booking/Registration Form’, shall be deemed to mean that the tourists other than signatories have duly authorized the signing tourists and all the tourists for whom the Booking / Registration was made shall be deemed to have been bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. (ii) Tourist intention to participate in the tour The payment of initial registration amount just indicates tourist intention of participation in the tour but does not entitle him to any of the services including travel tickets, visas,hotel accommodations etc. until the full tour tariff payment has been received by the Company. (iii) Non-payment of full tour tariff If full tour tariff is not paid in time, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking/registration with consequent forfeiture of deposit and the deduction of cancellation chaes. (iv) Travelers in need of special assistance Special services cannot be given to any specific person in a group tour. The Company,without committing itself or being held responsible in any way whatsoever, will make reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers/senior citizen’s if informed at the time of booking. Most transportation services are not equipped with wheel chair ramps. A qualified companion at the entire cost of the disabled tourist/senior citizen must accompany the tourist who needs services not provided by the Company and or independent Contractor to the other tourists in the Group. (v) Transfer of tour A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and a fresh booking of another tour has to be made. All cancellation charges will apply on tour tariff and not on discounted tour tariff for the earlier booked tour. The tour tariff and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour tariff and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour will be applicable. (vi) Health It is presumed that the tourist who have booked the tour have gone through the itinerary and is well aware about the same. It is presumed that the Tourist is Medically fit to undertake the said tour. The person who are medically fit to undertake the said tours shall join the said tour. The persons who are and/or who have suffered from any ailments for which they have taken medical treatment have gone into check up hospitalization, shall not join the said tour. Whenever on tour, in case of any health emergency or health related issues, the guests shall be solely responsible to make their own arrangements on the tour for medical assistance. Guests should not expect the Tour Manager to pay full time attention and/or to provide any medical treatment. It is possible that the Tour Manager may be busy in his work for making arrangements for rest of the group. Thus the Company can not be held responsible for any health related issues of the guests. (vii) Tourist with medical ailment If any tourist is suffering from any medical ailment and have concealed the same, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking / registration of any tourist on medical and or other grounds without assigning reasons therefor. The Company also reserves the right to restrict / modify / amend the tour of such tourist/s without assigning any reasons. If the company so directs, the tourist shall have to travel by a separate transport at an additional cost to be paid by tourist immediately. The tourist suffering from any disease at the time of booking / registration is required to provide the doctor’s fitness certificate to undertake the tour. In case of death of tourist all the arrangements for transportation of dead body including procuring the death certificate, post-mortem, re-patriation of dead body and all personal effects/property and insurance claims etc. shall be made by the accompanying tourist and/or relative of the deceased. Company shall not be responsible for extending any help for the same. The entire expenses shall be borne by the accompanying tourist or their relatives. The company or any tour leader shall not be responsible for the same. If any of the relatives want to visit the country where the tourist expired all the necessary arrangement shall be made by the said relatives only. (viii) Persons other than those booked Persons, friends or relatives of the tourists, who have not booked the tour shall not be allowed in hotel rooms, restaurants, coaches &sightseeing places or for any activity on the tour. Insurance The tour cost does not include insurance charges unless it is mandatory as per the prevailing rules of the respective countries. Tourist/s are advised and recommended to acquire adequate Insurance Policy and Overseas Travel Insurance cover as per requirement of the Government of the Country concerned to meet expenses including medical, legal, hospitalization, accident etc. during the tour. Presently for most of the European countries, it is mandatory to obtain an Overseas Travel Insurance policy for the tour. In Europe, Egypt and Dubai Tours, the insurance charges for touristsupto the age of 59 years is included in tour tariff and for exceeding the age of 59 years insurance charges has to be paid by the tourist over and above the tour tariff. It is obligatory for the tourist to make full disclosure to the Company, of his medical condition that may affect his ability to take up and complete fully the tour. The Company reserves the right to call for any written certification of his medical fitness before departure. Company is not liable / responsible for any reason whatsoever, for settlement of insurance claims and it is a matter solely between the concerned insurance company and the tourist. Insurance companies do not insure baggage. Tourist is advised not to carry valuables or money on tour and keep any valuables in cargo baggage. In case of any unfortunate event while on tour like hospitalization and/or unfortunate demise, it shall be the sole responsibility of the guest/ relative of the hospitalised person/deceased to submit the necessary claim to Insurance authorities for further processing of the claim. Documents (i) Passport Passport is an official document required whenever tourist intend to travel abroad and in addition the tourist should have visa of that particular country which the tourist wants to visit. Before submission of the passport to the Company for obtaining visa, tourist has to ensure that passport validity is minimum 180 days from the arrival/ conclusion date of the tour in India and it has sufficient blank pages, which should not be damaged/stapled/torn, etc. for recording the visas of the respective countries. All tourists booking tours for Europe sector should ensure that the year of issue on their passport should be after 01/01/2001. (ii) Loss of passport Tourist traveling abroad should take care of not losing passport. Loss of passport on tour involves costs and consequences such as filing FIR, visiting Indian Embassy, getting new passport or landing certificate, expenses on the stay, food, transportation etc. all of which have to be borne and paid by the concerned tourists only. Getting the landing certificate or the new passport is the sole responsibility of the tourists alone. Tour Manager is not responsible or liable or under obligation, for the loss of passport and consequences thereof. Entire consequential expenses shall be met by the tourist(s). Any other tourist accompanying the tourist who has lost the passport wishes to terminate the tour intermittently will also be responsible to meet the expenses etc. No further refund will be given for the tourist leaving the tour abruptly. (iii) Visa (World tours) The Tourist interested going abroad must have a valid Visa to visit/travel to that Country/Countries. Visa is the short form of ‘Visitors Intending to Stay Abroad’ and means the valid permission granted by the Government of country without which the tourist cannot visit / travel to that Country. Company generally assists in documentation and submission of application for visa by forwarding them to the respective consulates on the dates as pre-defined by the concerned authority. The visa fees charged to the tourists shall be at the rates prevailing as on the date of submission of documents to the Consulate. The granting or not granting visa is the sole prerogative of the concerned Consulate/Authorities even after submitting all relevant documents or attending personal interview or otherwise and company is not at all responsible for grant of or not grant of visa for whatever reasons and for errors in the date of visa granted or scanned photographs by the concerned authorities. No consulate gives any reason for not granting visa. Normally the passport is returned without visa. The Company therefore shall not provide any reason why a person is not granted a visa. The Company also cannot give any reason why a particular person was granted a visa as the same is at the discretion of consulate of respective countries. All costs and charges in respect of the said application for the visa as intimated by Company shall be borne by the tourists only. Company reserves the right to levy an additional charge over and above the tour tariff to be paid and borne by tourists for delay in production of visa by the tourist before the Company for any reason whatsoever. If the tourist cancels a tour due to not granting of visa and /or for any other reasons whatsoever, the cancellation charges shall be paid by the tourist and any fine, penalties or any such payments arising due to not meeting with the requirements of any airport or government authorities including Passport or Visa documents, are to be paid by the Tourist. Mandatory Documents ( For All Tours) Passport with 180 days validity from arrival date in India after the tour (Check Names & Blank pages for VISAs as per required) (iv) Tourists Responsibility It shall be sole responsibility of the tourist to hold required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to undertake tour. All travel documents are non-transferable and must be issued in the name of the passport/photo identity holder, otherwise if the booking may be cancelled. Passport must be valid from the start of the tour to at least six months subsequent to the scheduled departure date of the tour. The Tourists shall ensure timely collection of all such documents enabling them to undertake tour and be present in time for departure. Tourists should keep certified true copies and xerox copies of all documents including valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of tour including an arrangement with independent contractor and other statutory certificates, used by him/her while on tour. Itinerary Changes (i) A. In case of force majeure conditions, the Company reserves the right to change / modify / vary / alter the tour itinerary and/ or tour tariff accordingly. Such changes etc. shall be intimated to tourist, prior to the start of the tour or on tour as the case may be. Additional charges, if any, due to such changes etc. over and above the tour tariff have to be paid by the tourist before or on tour itself as the case may be. No complaints /compensations and/or claiming of refunds by the tourist will be entertained by the Company for limitation and/or non- availability of certain services including museums, restaurants, sightseeing, shopping etc. even though included in tour itinerary. (b). Due to certain unavoidable circumstances, other than force majeure conditions, if any day of our is curtailed/any sightseeing missed/any other services not being provided due to some reason from Company’s side, then the Company shall be liable to refund the guest, only that portion of the tour amount arrived at for that missed day/missed sightseeing/missed services. However, no other demand will be entertained nor any other payment will be made by the Company in this regard. (ii) Deviations If any tourist wishes to deviate from the tour itinerary the company will permit such deviations at its discretion. For such deviation, the tourist has to pay full cost thereof in addition to the tour tariff before the tour departure. (iii) Tourists joining and/or leaving the tour at places other than indicated in the tour. Such tourists should possess the entire air travel tickets including internal sectors along with valid visas for the respective countries and insurance cover if required by the concerned countries, unless otherwise informed. If such tourists are reaching before the scheduled arrival time of the tour at the respective airport then they should be present in time at the respective airport arrival hall of the terminal where the concerned tour group is landing. If tourists are reaching after the scheduled arrival time of the concerned tour the tourist should join the tour group directly at the hotel/1st destination/sightseeing place, etc. as the case may be on their own and at their own costs and risks. Such tourist are required to provide to the company 20 days in advance before the tour starts details viz. Inward and outward flight/journey details, Photocopy of an airline ticket, E mail, mobile, contact particulars of the tourists. Transport (i) Coach/Bus Seating Seat Nos. 1,2,3,4 (front 4 seats) in each bus/ coach are reserved for the company including Tour Escort/Guide etc. and/ or as premium seats which can be booked by tourists subject to availability, on payment of additional tariff. Company reserves the Premium seat allocation right. Company advises the tourists to carry the valuable items with them when they leave the travel mode. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the Tourist. The Company shall not be in any manner responsible or liable in case of loss of any items of the tourist. Any damages caused by the Tourist to the bus/coach and or any other travel mode during the tour shall be reimbursed by the Tourist to the concerned independent contractor and Company will not be liable for the same. Hotels (i) Company takes care to select hotels and book the same on behalf of tourists at convenient locations subject to availability. Hotel accommodation is generally provided on Twin sharing basis in standard rooms and the third bed is often a roll-away mattress put in a twin bedded room. Most of the rooms have a private bath or shower. Airconditioning, central heating and other facilities are provided by the hotels depending upon various factors including weather / climatic conditions, local systems,tour type, etc. A family of four(4) is given two(2) rooms at most of the destinations around the world, as safety regulations do not allow four(4) persons in one room. In such cases, child tourist has to pay the adult tour price. (ii) Single Occupancy Single tourist provided with single occupancy / single bedded room have to pay single occupancy charges for the full tour. Size of single room is comparatively smaller than twin sharing room and may be on different floor than group’s rooms. (iii) Check in and check out time Tourist has to abide by the check-in and check-out time of the respective hotels. For Indian tours, generally the check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 10 am. For World tours, generally the check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is at 12 noon. If tourist wants any change therein, tourist should manage the same at his own cost with hotel authorities on payment of additional charges, if any. Baggage Tourists are responsible for their own baggage. The baggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches , in any train journey, at immigration points etc, tourists have to verify and be responsible for the same. The porterage or the tips for services rendered to carry tourists baggage to the rooms is guests responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The “porter” or any helper arranged by the tourists at any train stations, airports, at immigration points or any other place , is the sole responsibility of the tourists and have to pay tip directly to them. Cancellation Charges If the tourist decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever he shall make an application in writing to that effect within specified time limit hereunder along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder. Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority. Air ticket cancellation charges for special fares if paid by the tourist are NON REFUNDABLE. Any refund payable will be refunded to the tourist after receipt of the refund from respective authorities after deducting the processing charges. Refund (i) Refunds if any, for variation/modification/amendments/alteration and/or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the tourist by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether the tour payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency. (ii) No refund will be payable, for any missed / unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason. Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable Company to confirm the reservation If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized. if any tourist decides and or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government. where Airfares are contracted in bulk for Airport to Airport If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities Refund is not applicable for Indian / domestic sectors and on certain conditions which include that such air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed. All the bank charges for credit card transactions will have to be borne by the customer. The bank charges for credit card transactions are non refundable in case of cancellation of tour booking by any party. (iii) No Refund for Unutilized Services It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund or compensation whatsoever for unutilized services. This general rule applies to all kinds of non-utilization or underutilization of tour services, whether of the whole or part of the tour and whether as a matter of Tourist/s choice, or caused by Tourist/s fault or compelled by circumstances such as ill health, weather, external factors etc. As a consequence of the above rule, please note that no refund will be admissible in the following circumstances (amongst others). There would be no refund if Tourist/s fail to join the group at the commencement of the tour or join the group later or leave the group before culmination of the tour for any reasons whatsoever. There will be no refund if Tourist/s fail to or are unable to utilize any of the services on the tour like airline travel, hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours etc due to any reason whatsoever such as late reporting, ill-health etc.